The MCACHE members have been cordially invited to attend the
MedHealth Startup Day
|On Monday, July 15, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM at TechTown Detroit. This is a unique opportunity to meet with executives from both the federal and state Departments of Health and Human Services (HHS). This one-day event will connect our region’s startups with HHS officials to identify new and innovative ways to improve healthcare.
There is no charge to attend, please RSVP using the link below.
HHS representatives include:
- Ed Simcox, Chief Technology Officer, Office of the Secretary
- Stephen Konya, Senior Innovation Strategist, Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT
- Kevin Go, CDRH Innovation and Payor Communication Taskforce, U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Paula Braun, Entrepreneur in Residence, Centers for Disease Control
- Rachel Meyer, Director of Policy and Government Affairs/KidneyX Accelerator, American Society of Nephrology
- TBD, National Institutes of Health
- TBD, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
A full schedule of the day’s events and additional confirmed HHS representatives will be available in the coming weeks. Entrepreneurs will have time to learn more about HHS services and resources as well as the distinctions between agencies, seek advice on how to bring their innovations to market, and much more. Participating agencies will also have the chance to hear more about the challenges facing startups at the intersection of healthcare and technology.
Register today for this complimentary networking opportunity!