|Calling All Healthcare Professionals!!!
The Michigan Chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives (MCACHE) is pleased to announce that the Emerging Leaders Committee is hosting the 2022 Leadership Summit entitled “Leading As Your Best Self” on Wednesday, September 14th, 11:00 am – 7:00 pm at Ford Field.
This event will include:
● Lunch, snacks, and beverages.
● Keynote delivered by Dr. Vasillios (Bill) Moutzouros and Dr. Ramsey Shehab, Detroit Piston’s Physicians, discussing how to be the best version of yourself.
● Breakout sessions with concurrent Ford Field Tours.
● Panel discussion: what does it mean to bring “yourself” to work
● We will cap off this great event with an Afterglow, which will involve networking, a cash bar, and small plates.
● For those not able to attend the full-day summit, separate tickets for this are also available at the Registration link below.
● There is an opportunity to earn 3.0 ACHE F2F credits. You must attend the entirety of both sessions, sign in for both sessions, and complete the two evaluation forms to receive the credits.
We look forward to seeing you at the MCACHE Emerging Leaders Summit!!!
Who: Everyone from student to the CEO is encouraged to attend!
What: Leading As Your Best Self – MCACHE Emerging Leaders Summit
When: Wednesday, September 14, 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
● 11:00am – 12:00pm: Registration/Lunch
● 12:00 – 5:30pm: Program
● 5:30 – 7:00pm: Networking Afterglow
Where: Ford Field – 2000 Brush Street Detroit MI 48226
1. Register with MCACHE: To register for the event click here
Please feel free to reach out to Susan Stokes (email@example.com) for any questions or concerns.
MCACHE Emerging Leaders